I'm sorry I havent blogged lately but in order to do that you must have something interesting to talk about. Tech is cool. Every day after school from 2:30 to 5:00. Long but fun. Exept today.
NOT FUN. I got to hang up clothes in the clothes closet. All of the jackets smelled like
BO. Lovely. Did I mention I
LOVE the color
purple. (Aly knows what I mean) Harold is joining SOMEDAY. He has a runt that he has to watch to make sure its ok after school for a while. And yes I mean a
pig. Te he. I got bored the other day and I made a
bullet hole out of wax and stuck it to my forehead. Then I painted it with
red lipstick. It was AWESOME. I'm going to get some liquid latex and make an actual gash like thing! I am currently obsessed with the song
LOVE ADDICT. HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment