About Me

I am a girl who's life is loserish.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Uh... Ahem... Hello

Longest day of school, EVER. Wow, it dragged like nothing else. Today was actually pretty cool, Heather is in my lunch hour now. Good for me, bad for her. It's starting to rain outside. That's good because we haven't had rain in a long time. Alright I'll give you my thoughts on my teachers. Mrs. Prus, my algebra teacher. She is ... nice I guess. She road on the back of a Harley up to the UP so... I guess that's cool. Mr. Bickel. Of course Mr. Bickel is awesome. Hilariously funny and just a cool person. Mr. Kim is my English teacher. All I can say is... WEIRD. He is kinda funny, but he talks really fast and he likes to say things a million times. Ms. Clark is OK I guess. She is not high up on my favorite list, but not at the bottom either. Mr. Nicoli is really cool. He doesn't give out homework, he doesn't believe in reading out of textbooks, and he does a lot of hands-on experiments. Ms. Lake. Oh lord, Ms. Lake. She is strange to say the least, and I hear she is very strict. She hasn't laid on the strictness yet, but I see it coming. (Remember I'm physic.) Mr. Kamke is the coolest dude on the planet. He is funny and is always in a good mood. He makes jokes and laughs at ours. He is awesome.

1 comment:

luvbug said...

mr. kim talks fast??? i dont think so but i'd say he's kind of stange... like you want to not like him, but you kinda do at the same time you know? idk maybe thats just me. he got all excited that people brought paper to class!